Its no secret that I love make-up and I know that statement causes die-hard feminists to twitch but I don’t see why that has to be the case!
I am a feminist through and through but make up just means the difference between me looking like I just stepped off the set of The Walking Dead and me not scaring small children.
That out of the way, I thought I’d share my everyday products.
I know there is a lot of high end make-up in there and I do realise most people’s budget’s can’t accommodate this (hell, mine can’t) but I do believe investing in high quality make-up is well worth it. And yes, everything is in order of application.
- Stila One Step – this colour correcting primer is a god-send for my face that often is the colour of a stop light.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation – this is a recent purchase for me but so far I am living how easy it is to blend, its staying power, and the subtle glow it gives.
- YSL Touche Eclat concealer – its so illuminating so its a perfect under-eye concealer (would avoid using it for spot coverage though).
- NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder – sooo gooood! It keeps everything so perfectly matte and ensures all that work stays in place.
- Chanel Illuminating Powder – perfection in a compact. It adds a very light brightness that I just love.
- Hourglass blush in Dim Infusion – I’ve raved about this before but its peachy colour is worth it.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Chocolate – this is the only brow product I use because I am way too incompetent to use pencils or powders but this gel is just perfect for me!
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner – this has completely eradicated my fear of eyeliners. Its so easy to use and honestly Does. Not. Move.
- Chanel Rogue Allure Velvet in 34 – thanks to a Ms Jenner, matte lipsticks are all anyone is wearing and, as usual, I’m late to the trend but it was worth the wait!
So that’s my daily face! It all sounds well and good but in execution, it looks like an obscure Picasso. Ah well, the thought’s there!
All my love, Chelle