Here in Brisbane, the cold’s moving in and I know everyone outside of Queensland is rolling their eyes at our minimal cold tolerance but here, anything below 20 is sub-arctic!
Don’t get me wrong though, I love winter and the brisk air. I love it mainly because of the fashion. Where I can go out in the mornings in basically what I wore to bed the night before (completely sans bra). What a time to be alive!
Here’s what’s on my high rotation for winter:
- 7 for All Mankind jeans – I have been living in these boyfriend beauties the fast few weeks. The ripping and cuffed ankles makes it the perfect pair to put with everything – no thought involved!
- Calvin Klein Jeans jumper – this jumper screams “I look like I’ve tried to look cool but really I tripped over this on my floor and threw it on.” Perfect!
- Adidas Stan Smiths sneakers – yeah, yeah I know, I need to find some new shoes but until someone says something, I’ll keep wearing these every day.
- The Collective magazing – winter means holidays and for me, that means drowning in magazines. I currently have four on the go. Yeah I have friends.
- Burberry Monogrammed scarf – God I love this. That is all.
- Chloé Hydrating Body Mist – the sweet scent of hydration turns out to be Chloé. Who knew?
All my love, Chelle