Welcome to my first monthly favourites (so yeah, like 6 years behind everyone else. Classic.)!
I’m very excited about this post as these products have gotten me through Brisbane’s winter (which consisted of 3 hours of cold and 6 weeks of sweltering heat). This means they are super versatile and my hero’s.
Lets get in to it:
- The Daily Edited pouch – I reckon I should have shares in TDE. Seriously. I adore their huge range of products and anything monogrammed feels a bit special, but I didn’t have to fork out a small fortune!
- Too Faced Born This Way foundation – I was on the look out for a new foundation because I am yet to find an every day one that blends well and really sits well on my skin. I went to the kind angels at Mecca and they answered my prayers!
- Nude by Nature Touch of Glow highlighting stick – I saw so many people raving about this gem and had to give it a go. It has such a subtle beautiful shimmer and blends so well. It’s a drug store brand too so its really well priced.
- Skinstitut Retinol Serum – I have been plagued with acne scars the past few months which (not exaggerating) is literally the worst thing that can happen to anyone, ever. I thought I’d give retinol a go and honestly, my skin has been brighter in the past week I’ve been using it!
- Amazinger Face by Zoe Foster Blake – Zoe is my new favourite. She has compiled this books which is full of tricks and tips if, like me, you love make up, but are a bit shit at it. She is impossibly funny and clever.
- Becca Champagne Pop highlighter – Are you seeing a highlighter trend here? This cult favourite absolutely lives up to its reputation. The bronze shimmer is so wonderfully pigmented, it will last me until I am in a nursing home and forget how to use a highlighter.
- Burberry Eye Colour Contour in Midnight Brown – This is my dream eye shadow: pigmented, easily blended, easy to use and gorgeous packaging. Swipe over your crease, blend with a finger and you are set to face the world! (I have a close-up at the end)
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless primer – Like many, I was skeptical about the need for a primer but I jumped on board and never looked back. I can really tell the difference on days I do wear it. My foundation has a more airbrushed finish and it melts in to the face better, looking more natural.
- Mac Long Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Staunchly Stylish (Nude) and He Said, She Said (Red) – Probably my favourite things in this list. I wear the nude almost every day all over my lips and they don’t go anywhere. Its a lip miracle!
- Ouai Finishing Cream – Jen Atkin, the genius behind the Kardashians’ hair has brought out her own range of crackers and I couldn’t be happier! This particular cream gives hair a shine after using heat tools which is a welcomed relief.
There we have it! The best July has to offer in the world of Chelle. Admittedly a long list but all very worth the money I threw at them (I have to repeat that to get myself to sleep at night). Let me know all of your saviours for this month!
All my love, Chelle