So here’s a little sneak peak of my loves this month so lets dive in!
- Tarte Tartelette in Bloom palette – I have been stalking this beauty for months and finally decided that it is what my life was missing! I’m very clever.
- Adidas Gazelles – Its no secret I love sneakers (12 pairs at last count…) and I am so thrilled with these babies to my family!
- Ouai Texturising Hair Spray – I love Ouai. It really is that simple and this sweet smelling spray gives gorgeous, subtle lift.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in 34 – a sweet, matte shade that has a very slight purple tinge that I adore.
- It by Alexa Chung – I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I love you Alexa!!!
- Clinique Pop Matte lip colour in Blush Pop – perfect to just dab on and go, especially for people who, like me, are a bit terrified to try the matte lip trend
September has been a bundle of blush joy and I look forward to the coming months of salt water and bikinis!
All my love, Chelle